Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Halifax, Nova Scotia


Maple.
Hockey.
How I Met Your Mother.
Canadian bacon.
Saying the word 'about' funny.
Ay??

This list is just a few of the things that pop in my head when talk about vacationing in Canada surfaced. Canada? In June? ugh. Where's the beach, ay? The tropical drink in hand, toes in the sand?? Not in Canada. HOWEVER, I must say I was oh-so-pleasantly surprised to find that Canada has much more to offer than..... hockey and funny accents.

I took this picture at Peggy's Cove, a quick 1 hour (note the sarcasm) taxi ride up a very winding road and... voila! All joking aside, I was mesmerized at the natural beauty in Halifax, Nova Scotia. If you've seen the movie The Proposal, you kind've have an idea of the landscape here. Crisp, cool wind coupled with the warm sun makes for perfect weather. If you're looking for a relaxing destination with a multitude of scenery and history, Halifax is your place!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment